Everyone loves s’mores, so why not turn your next sleepover or get together into a s’mores party! We’ll give you a few ideas to mix up the traditional s’more and everyone can make it just the way they like it.
If you don’t have a fire pit handy, no worries, you can assemble the s’mores and throw them in the oven for a tasty treat.
A fire pit or an oven and baking sheet
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Fresh Baked Cookies
- Salted Ritz Crackers
- Vanilla Wafers
- Jumbo Square Marshmallows
- Coconut Covered Marshmallows
- Flavored Marshmallows
- Hershey’s Chocolate Bars (Dark and Milk)
- Hershey’s Cookies and Cream Bars
- Mr. Goodbars
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Syrup
Fresh Sliced Fruit
- Let everyone roast their marshmallows over the fire. When the marshmallows are golden brown, it’s time to assemble the toppings and cookies for an amazing s’more!
- If you don’t have a fire pit, let everyone assemble their s’more. Place the s’mores on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 3-5 minutes.
If you like these customizable treats, let Vita Perfetta turn things up a notch with our Pancake Art. From hearts, flowers and emojis to your favorite comic book characters, these fun sized pancakes are an awesome addition to your party.
It’s so fun to watch your design being brought to life on the griddle, and the pancakes taste as good as they look! For more information about this service, click here.