Holiday spirit is in full swing, and it’s time to start honing your pancake art skills for those cozy holiday mornings with your nearest and dearest.
When we saw this adorable gingerbread pancake tutorial, we knew you’d love it. Get ready to impress everyone the next time you flip a flapjack.
If you’re ready to practice, grab a few supplies and try it out:
- Pancake Batter (make it a little thinner than usual by adding additional water)
- 4 Small Bowls
- 4 Small Squeeze Writer Bottles
- Brown Food Coloring
- Red Food Coloring
- Green Food Coloring
- White Food Coloring
- Skillet or Griddle
- Pour 1 cup of batter into each of the bowls.
- Add a color to each bowl and whisk until you’ve created red, green, white, and brown colored batters.
- Use the funnel to pour the batters into each of the squeeze bottles
- Heat up your skillet on medium low and add Nonstick Cooking Spray.
- Watch this cool YouTube tutorial and practice creating your awesome gingerbread man!
Vita Perfetta Holiday Pancake Art is a fun, festive treat at your next event! Party guests choose their pancake design and become mesmerized as our artist brings it to life. To learn more about this service, click here.