Say goodbye to old, dry winter skin and welcome the soft, dewy glow of spring. Try this amazing spring facial recipe that uses real dried flowers. It’s the perfect at-home spa treatment for true pampering.
With just a few ingredients, it’s completely all-natural and your skin will love your for it. If you’re in the mood, invite a few friends over for an informal spa party.
Here’s the recipe, enjoy!
- 4cups boiling water
- 1tsp dried lavender
- 1tsp chamomile
- 1tsp dried rose petals
- ½ tbsp ground nutmeg
- 1tbsp milk
- 3tbsp honey
- In a large bowl add boiling water, lavender, and chamomile.
- Lean your face over the bowl (at least six inches from the water), and place a towel over your head.
- Allow the steam to seep into your pores as you enjoy the calming fragrance (about 15-20 minutes).
- After the steam treatment mix nutmeg and whole milk in a container and gently massage it over your face to exfoliate.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Finish by combining rose petals and honey in a small bowl and microwaving for 5-10 seconds until warm.
- Spread a thin layer of the mixture over your face and neck and leave on as long as you’d like but at least 15 minutes.
- Wipe off with a warm, damp washcloth and enjoy your newly moisturized spring skin!
Vita Perfetta Bath Beauty spa services are all about pampering. We use all natural ingredients to create custom bath bombs, body scrubs, and bath salt party favors.
With lots of colors, and fragrances, party guests have so much fun selecting their special spa favor. To book this at your next event, contact us.