As the nights get colder, snuggle up with this delicious hot chocolate recipe. The semi-sweet chocolate chips are our secret...shhhhhh don’t tell. Add just a dash for a silky, decadent sip.
Grab your ingredients and give it a try!
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- 1 cup milk (substitute, almond or coconut milk)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Handful of your favorite marshmallows!
- Heat milk until just boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in cocoa powder, sugar, milk, vanilla, and chocolate chips.
- Stir until chocolate chips are melted and all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into your favorite cocoa mug and top with delicious marshmallows!
At Vita Perfetta, we’re having a blast creating this year’s edition of cozy holiday services just in time for the season.
To learn more about some of these great themed ideas, contact us.