December 21 st marked the very first day of winter, and to honor the season, we’ve listed a fun recipe you’ll absolutely love!
Baked goods are one of the best parts of the holidays, and cinnamon spiced pecans are a winter wonderland of flavor.
These yummy bites make delicious cold weather munchies and are a perfect hostess gift, stocking stuffer, or party favor at your next holiday dinner.
For a larger event, let Vita Perfetta handle the sweets. Everyone loves a candy buffet, but a Vita Perfetta Candy Bar Buffet is a high energy, action packed, work of art. With unique candies, candy bouquets, and skewers, it’s the life of the party.
To learn more about this service, contact us.
Now it’s time to start baking! Grab these 6 easy to find ingredients and you’re all set!
- 16oz whole pecans
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 300 o .in a large bowl, lightly beat the egg whites until frothy.
- Add pecans and stir until coated.
- In a smaller bowl mix together, sugars, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour the sugar mixture over the pecans and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the pecans in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
*Note: Make these treats fun by packaging them in fun gift bags or cute mason jars!