One of the most impressive feats of a comedian is the ability to craft a hilarious one-liner. This is a joke that is simply told in one line (or a question and quick answer).
Often-times these jokes are either extremely funny, or so corny that they are funny, which is known as anti-comedy.
The power of this kind of comedy is that unlike a bit or story that would be funny to share, simply retelling a single line is super easy to do, memorable, and just as effective!
Here’s a list of 5 Hilarious One-Liners curated by Vita Perfetta!
1. “When I was a boy, I laid in my twin sized bed and wondered where my brother was.” -Mitch Hedberg
2. “I woke up this morning and forgot which side the sun rises from, then it dawned on me.” -Unknown
3. “You know what this shirts made out of? Boyfriend material.” -Unknown
4. “Honesty may be the best policy, but it’s important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy.” -George Carlin
5. “Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do.” -Unknown