If there’s one thing that the entire world can agree on, it’s this:
Ice cream is so.freaking.good.
Even if you’re lactose intolerant or simply watching your weight, there’s an ice cream-adjacent alternative out there for you, like frozen yogurt, vegan ice cream, and most recently avocado ice cream!
So what is it about ice cream that makes it SO good?!
1. Flavor Variety. There are so many flavors to choose from. You’ve got your classic
chocolate and vanilla, which can even be twisted together. But from there the
possibilities are endless! Any fruit, dessert, baked good, and more can be made into an
ice cream flavor. There’s even chicken and waffle ice cream. Come on!
2. Compatibility. If ice cream was in the dating scene, it’d do super well, because it is
so compatible! You can have it by itself, with a warm slice of pie, in a cup or cone, as a
milkshake. There are so many ways to enjoy an already enjoyable treat!
3. All Seasons. Of course summer is the most common time to enjoy a refreshingly
cold cup or cone of ice cream, but it pairs well with a warm waffle or freshly baked pie in
the winter too!
4. Great When Sick. Got a sore throat? There’s nothing more soothing than a nice,
cold scoop of ice cream!
5. Good For Morale. Are you sad about something? Odds are if you get some ice
cream, morale will swing positive, at least temporarily. That’s why so many schools are
workplaces have ice cream socials! Because ice cream = happiness.